Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships Application Website
- On this web page, you will find applications and appeals related to obtaining scholarships,
and related to maintaining and continuing your financial aid. Online applications and
- Continuing Student Scholarship Application (You do not need to fillout this application for the Bobcat Scholarship - The 1718 application is now closed. No late submissions will be accepted.)
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Summer Session Financial Aid Application
- Multi-Year Scholarship Recipients Appeal
- On Time Status Appeal
- Undergraduate Direct Costs Worksheet
- We recommend you compose your essay responses in a separate word processing program and then copy them to your application when you are ready. Be sure to save any work begun on your online application until you are ready to complete and submit your application. Note any application submission deadlines; applications that have been saved but not submitted will not be eligible for consideration.
- You can access information about the progress of your online application by returning here or by visiting MyFinancialAid.
* The recommended browsers to use when filling out an application or appeal are Chrome and Firefox. Please note that you may encounter some problems or unexpected results with other browsers.